Japonų karo meno ištakos ir Sun Tzu mokymas.
Daugiau – vėliau.
- „Use anger to throw them into disarray, use humility to make them haughty.
- Tire them by flight, cause division among them.
- Attack when they are unprepared, make your move when they do not expect it.
- Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness;
- Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlesness;
- Thereby you can be director of the opponent’s fate.“
SUN TZU, THE ART OF WAR
According The JAPANESE ART of WAR by Thomas Cleary (Introduction).